April 14, 2010

looking for grafic designer

well u may have noticed i am hopeless at grapfics so i was thinking i need a new contest then i had an idea...
GRAFIC EDIGNER CONTEST
well do you think that that is a good idea ? well get ready because heres how to enter..


__________________________________________________________________________________
HOW TO ENTER..
- starts on the 14th april ends 20th april
- prise grafic designer for this site and a gift


Entry Details ....
- stardoll name 
-  A sample of your grafic work
- will you be active ?
- what program do u use 
(please enter below in the comment board)


xoxo
lollymollygoo goodluck

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am in, sure:

    LauraBenge
    i44.Tinypic.com/121g8ch.jpg
    Yes I will
    I use coraldraw 11 and publisher also stardoll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am in: my stardoll name is Stephigiselle i am @ a friends hous and am using their computer so i dont have my equip. but usually i will use paint photoshop and stardoll...... As for today this is the link of the scenery http://www.stardoll.com/user/photos.php?id=22450293 and then click on the scenery: What Do You Think?

    ReplyDelete