August 26, 2010


Sunny Bunny
Hey everyone! Ok so I went to starplaza and my eyes met the cutest accessories ever! Sunny Bunny is the place to go because the stuff are beyond cute! The finally have lower lashes for sale =D Also rainbow lashes along with new headbands,strawberry hair clips, panda ears, new contacts, and new charms! Isn't that awesome? I would show you pictures but I am not a good picture editor. See for yourself the wonderful things that await you at Sunny Bunny!

P.S sorry if the text is so big. my computer is not nice when it comes to posting articles.

Update!:
I have no idea where this is from but I found it in the new tab. Look it:
The name if the item is flower hat.

2 comments:

  1. FINALLY THEY HAVE THE LOWER LASHES!
    Even though I don't use fake lashes (because of my Medoll's eye shape), it's great because people don't need to use upper lashes instead anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea so true i was happy to find them

    ReplyDelete