September 8, 2010

Critized! w/ Yeshcas

Hey everyone! Yes I chose the name of my articles to be called Critized. For one I love to be the critic and I think it will be a great way to speak my mind to fullest without following any rules! OK so our first topic is on spoilers! Here they are:


Like them? Not like them? Come on I want to know so bad so don't forget to comment! Speaking of commenting, leave a comment telling me what you think of the new tribute store! I personally think it's pretty good! Some of the clothes are beautiful! Lace Valentino Couture Gown, Valentino Couture Tribute Dress, Elie Saab Couture Gown, Jean Paul Gaultier Tribute Dress, and the Elie Saab Couture Blouse are my favorite items!

♥Yeshcas

1 comment:

  1. I like the new store but it is a bit to expensive i mean 75sd for a dress you could buy 2 le for that but i still do liek it xD

    ReplyDelete