September 30, 2010

Faker.


Don't you hate/laugh when someone says like "5/5! Awesome suite and medoll. Please check out mine!" First of all almost your whole suite is locked and you cg rating isn't on. Haha! Then you reply saying,"Thanks =D But my suite is totally locked and my cg isn't on so that's a lie. Try LOOKING at my suite." That happens pretty often :b
-
OK so I was just browsing around trying to earn starpoints and like I am constantly seeing that stardollians CONSTANTLY VOTE FOR CRAPPY/NOOBY DESIGNS! Like dude! But you bleeping back in your head and vote for someone that deserves. Yea I know sometimes you're just doing play&earn but at least think before you vote because you are making stardoll look like noobdoll. Don't get me wrong we are all noobs once in a while but that doesn't mean I lost a sense of style. Yes everyone has different styles but I mean COME ON!
-
Bye bye for now chicka flicka (:

2 comments:

  1. ^^ Agree I Get That Too, Well I Used To. I Switched Off Mine CG Too See What People Would Write And I Found 10-20 Saying... Oh Wow 5/5 CG Visit Me! And I Didn't Bother Wasting My Time To Write I Just Deleted Them. 1. Because To Me CG Is Not For Me 2. The Only People Who Actully Win Are Most OF The Time Designers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Awesome funny post! I totally agree with yoou! Like I ALWAYS Look at the designs before voting for one! Not just clicking one! I actually click on the one that I can see myself wearing!

    ReplyDelete