September 25, 2010

Hey Everyone!



Hey Everyone! My Name Is Larue And I Am The New 'Suite And Medoll Finder' For The Blog. Yay! :) Anyways, So Here Is My 'FAVOURITE SUITE OF THE WEEK'.


Her Name Is: cebastars! This Suite Is AWESOME May I Point Out To You All! Visit Her On:
www.stardoll.com/member/cebastars If You Would Like To See Her Very Unique Suite! And
Here Is My 'MEDOLL OF THE WEEK'.
Her Name Is: missA.cute.fun. If You Would Like To Visit Her Click Here:

-------> www.stardoll.com/member/missA.cute.fun. And Here Is A Picture Of Her ----------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I Found Her Doll SO Interesting!
Thanks Everyone! And Make Sure To Leave Comments!
Love Larue xoxoxoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. Can You Visit Me On SD? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! Im cebastars in stardoll, and id really like to thank you for choosing me! I was so shocked when i was told and im really happy! Thanks so much! ^-^♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ Congrats Sweetie, I Saw Your Suite And It Was Goooodd <3 xx

    ReplyDelete