September 7, 2010

Moxie Teens

I'm sick and freaking tired of hearing,"moxie teenz living our dream!" every time I go to starplaza! I'm just going to stop going and see how stardoll likes that!

Sorry I haven't written a post in some time it's because I absolutely out of things to say! Also I didn't even look at the stardoll shopping tab in the star blog.

So how do you like the Mortal Kiss thing? I don't like it honestly.

Onto stardoll contest! The contest a stupid these days! No good clothes come out of them! They really,utterly,and honestly suck! Stardoll needs to step up their game or everyone is going to bored...er

The hotbuys transparent umbrella just came out and I think it's really cute! It's not as pricey as I thought it would be so that's a plus!

I'm going to be more serious about my posts from now on cause obviously I haven't been very serious about them. The site is not a scrapbook and I've been treating it like one. My new fashion updates/criticizing articles will be called...I don't know yet! No that's not the name I really don't know what I'm going to call it. Maybe Fashion gone wrong. I dunno!

Bye bye for now :)

1 comment: