September 26, 2010

New Doll and New Ideas

I'll probably change the hair, but
whatever. I finally got round to using my plum colored shade stick eh. Any opinions?


Ok, seeings as stardoll is neglecting us by not putting up any new makeup, I decided I'm going to write about a particular Doll's makeup everyday. I'm completely welcome to suggestions, and I hope to do a segment on all the writers here at Belle Stardoll :)

Thing I'm Loving of the day: L'Occtaine La Provence Blush Stick in Pivoine Peony

Caoi Dolls,
TTYL,
Lu ~xO






4 comments:

  1. OMG!! I Think It Completely Suits You! And The Hair Hunn Is Amazing -- Totally Ties The Whole Look Together! If You Get Round To Looking At People's Make Up, Could You Look At Mine? My Stardoll Username Is momijigal911. Thankies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha(: I absolutly love that blush stick(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Momijigal911 . . I'll check out your suite yeah :)

    ReplyDelete