October 1, 2010

New Store! New Tab (:


New Store! Tingeling Halloween Couture~! The clothes are so cute and they have a lot of non-ss stuff (: The ss stuff are cuter but I mean the non-ss stuff are still beautiful. So check that out and maybe buy something?(: It's kind of amazing like how there used to be less that 1 full page of stores and now they 1 full page and a half. But some of the new stores suck :b Whatever* Speaking of stores, stardoll should bring back Sephora because LUXE is bleeping overpriced and doesn't have a lot of make-up, and DOT is not enough.
-
Hello everybody! I was in starplaza and I saw that we have a new tab for Decor(furniture:b). Like OMG just put the crap in, I don't know, maybe...SUITE-SHOP?! That's where furniture belongs! It's not Walmart/Target/KMart, it's stardoll! Put the furniture where it's suppose to go and the clothes where they belong! Someone should slap the editor up-side the bleeping head! Gosh :l
-
Bye bye for now chicka flicka (:

3 comments:

  1. I Want To Buy EVERYTHING!! It's All Designer Apparently, I Found Out It's Like Dior, Valentino, Jean Paul Gautier And Many More Even Though It Doesn't Say! Love It Though, I Bought The Cobweb Leggings And I Might Buy The Dior Dress For 40sd But I'm Going To Wait

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy thankyou for much for posting sorry i have'nt pozted i am on hoiliday but i will be posting agian on wensdayanway keep on posting xoxo lollymollygoo and i agree with ur post stardoll should keep firnuture i yhe furniture siite shop because then i would gt amnoyint if it was with the clohhing because u can noy try it in ur suite anyway xoxo lollymollygoo

    ReplyDelete