October 14, 2010

Kohl's is gone. I'm back!

Hello everyone! Yep I'm back from my un-official break. There was nothing really to write about so why write? Now I have something to write about...That the loved and real brand store Kolh's, has left stardoll. Or at least I believe it has. The items are still for sale but you have use search to fond them. I really loved the store because it was a real brand , the items were for non-superstars, and the clothes were really cute! I am really mad >:O Like what went wrong? I think I may go to Kolh's (the real store in real life) and ask. Just kidding but really I am sad that the store is gone. Are you? I wanna know what you think so leave a comment (:
-
Diamond membership? Have you realized that diamond and silver lining around some people's user pictures? Well we have an explanation right here on the blog so just check out the old posts on this page (:
-
New store (: Not fresh news but it's worth writing about. Wild Candy is the name and trust me it's a real hit! The clothes are wonderful and most are for non-superstars (: So check that out and maybe buy something.
-
Mortal Kiss is a fashion hit! The clothes are so cool. Too bad everyone likes the clothes better than the story. I think it's a bad version of the saga Twilight. Or, at least, the stardoll version. I don't follow it and could care less but as long as the clothes are there I'm a fan (: Mortal Kiss ROCKS!

2 comments:

  1. hahah thankyou for posting i am very sad kohls has gone :( haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww.. i loooveed it too i literally bought all the shopps then loads of people wanted to buy it off mee. ehh.. wild candy's not mee its WAYY too girlyy for me. i thinkk i bought like 1 thing.
    NOOO WAYY mortal kiss is amazinggg the story and clothess - tthee new ones especially (L) i bought loads as i do role play alice cullen on sd i thought "why not?" it looks awesomee and the storiess anoyying i just wanna read it all now not 1 chapter a dayy i forgett easilyy :\ xx

    ReplyDelete