October 16, 2010

NEW Tingeling ! Miss Stardoll World Finalists

Hello everyone! New Tingeling clothes are out if you haven't noticed and the best item out of them all, in my opinion, is the Printed Puff Dress. It's really pretty and I plan on buying it (:
-
Have you noticed that the fang item is out again? Here's a pic:
I've seen it in so many user's accessory thing in Medoll Editor and now it's back again. Thanks to Halloween! People usually use it for eyeshadow instead of teeth.
-
OK so I know many of you have noticed/voted for the Miss Stardoll finalists (: I think they are beautiful girls and I picked my favorite which was very hard. I didn't even look at their suites because quite frankly I don't care. If their face is pretty that's enough for me (: Vote for fobluvr4 if you live in America! :D
-
Bye bye for now (:

2 comments:

  1. haha yea i voted purplespakles xD she was a writer for this blog yeah lol i want to buy the teeth but i have no money lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would votee but i cant decide all the british medolls aree pretty good soo it hardd :\

    ReplyDelete