October 17, 2010

New Writer!

Hello Everyone! I'm Megan and my Stardoll name is Momijigal911. On Stardoll I role play Alice Cullen which is why my me-doll looks like Alice. I am 13 years young and I love sports including netball, basketball, hockey and rounders. I love The Twilight Saga, my family, hanging out with friends, going to parties and shopping. I dislike fakes, cheaters, liars, scammers and hackers on Stardoll and people you can't trust. I have a bubbly personality and I like to have LOADS of fun!

For my first ever Belle-Stardoll post, I wanted to make it about someone who is an amazing designer who isn't on the designer list. She is a really good friend of mine and she can design really cute animals. Her name is pinkcow-x and she is a wonderful friend to me.
This is her link ---> http://www.stardoll.com/member/pinkcow-x
She designs animals such as dogs, cats, rabbits, mice, teddy bears and penguins. She also makes snowmen too.
I know she has little stardollars so not many of her designs are made but they sell quite well and they are good for a beginner designer in my opinion.
I would also like to encourage you to look at her album. It is original and sweet.
So this week's top designer is PINKCOW-X !!! Congratulations!

Next Time On Designer Of The Week....
Kathat0 - Why Is She Not On The Designer's List? She Should Design Clothes!
That's all for now!

Megg xx

2 comments: