November 5, 2010

Early postingg


As you can probably see I'm posting early this week as soon it's my birthday and I am having a sleep over with some mates and unfortunately I would not have been able to post on the Saturday as usual.
This week's top designer for me is Joanne1305 because her latest designs really caught my eye.
As you can see in the picture, she has designed almost cartoon like characters which include the following: Justin Bieber, Hayley Williams from the band Paramore, Katy Perry, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan and Jacob Black from The Twilight Saga.
I really love her creativity and style of art work and I think she will be very successful in the future to come as her designs never become tired and old.
I, sadly, couldn't get an interview this week. She is a very talented girl and VERY VERY busy so squeezing in an interview would have been hard for her. If you want a close up of the picture, click on it to see her new designs or visit her at this link -----> http://www.stardoll.com/member/joanne1305
But I'm glad I can say Joanne1305 is this week's Designer Of The Week!
So congrats to her! And see you soonn :D
Megannn xx

2 comments:

  1. thats amazing thanks heaps for posting

    ReplyDelete
  2. noo probss abbey! just gotta find things to do youu know!
    xx

    ReplyDelete