November 7, 2010

Fashionable Insectss ??!!



^^ Click the picturee to enlarge it ^^
Heyy eveeryonee! Thiss issn't my normall post but I thoughtt I'd post about new Star Plaza stuff.
Thee new Stardoll "trend" iss well bugs/insectss and flowers. I like some of it but it just doesn't suit me at all. I think Stardoll went a bit too far thiss time as I have asked around my friends and otherss users if they liked the new collection and over half didn't really like it.
One told me "it's just NOT me, bugs aren't the nicest jewellery ever."
I totally agree, not the nicest collection Stardoll have made but well, it could be the latest trend...
see youu soon peoplee
Megannn xx

1 comment:

  1. I agree i don't really like it stardoll does go too far sometimes, but yea a few items are alright but the rest is ummm.... different lol

    ReplyDelete