December 16, 2010

12 Days of Dresses

These things just get more and more pathetic. The first dress to start off the whole thing is ugly and 25sd. Oh you better hurry and buy it girlfriend because it's "rare"! Rare? They'll be sold for 5sd in starbazaar later on cause their so ugly. I don't know how the other dresses are gonna look but the first one is a horrible way to start it off. I won't be ignorant, I'll but sit back and watch what the other dresses look like. Stardoll is running out of fashionable ideas, but, I hope the prove me wrong and I hope the other dresses are worth buying.

3 comments:

  1. I know I am not buying they are not that pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW you have a new banner it is in an old post somewhere haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i liked that dress thing, it was preety on me...
    im evanescencexxx btw

    ReplyDelete