December 10, 2010

Hotbuys December !! (:


Sorry Belle-Stardoll Readers , Owner and the workers ! I haven't post for a while cause I was having vacation for Christmas and I wish I can get a day off but I know I cant.. cause I have to work xDD . Anyways , There were 3 HBs came out and I haven't review them /:

Sorry ! ):

But , Anyways.. Now I'm going to Review (: !

First's Hotbuys to review is called ' Hotbuys Lace Dress ' & a Hotbuys Jacket . It's a dress with Laces , here's the picture ! also with the Jacket ! I love the dress and Jacket . The November hotbuys called ' Hotbuys Lace Dress is almost same as Hb Lace Dress'.
Second : Hotbuys Gold Neckalce 13SD.

Okay ! It's a bit nice but I dont like it. Even though I'm going to buy it sooner xDD , Here's the picture !
Thank You all ! and Yes , I'd like to thank Hotbuysaddicted.blogspot.com for the pictures ! Those pictures are by/from .Marcela.. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment