December 19, 2010

LaRueee Is leaving

LaRueee are lovely Makeup writer Can no longer write for us so here is her final post, If you are interested in being the new makeup writer please tell me thankyou

LaRueee's Leaving post:
this is my goodbye post for Belle-Stardoll:

Hey guys! It pains me to say this , but i'm not going to be a writer anymore! So there is one thing i want al of you to do: LISTEN TO LOLLYMOLLYGOO! She is just trying to be an awesome blog owner, and some people are making it hard for her by being annoying and not posting. So just help her the again, ok guys?
love Larue. xoxoxo

P.S- You might be wondering why Lollymollygoo is posting this. That is simply because my dad put a filter on the computer which won't let me on this site!
Love Larue. xoxoxo
ILY LOLLYMOLLYGOO! AND GOOD LUCK WITH THE BLOG!

1 comment:

  1. That's so sad! I hope you can find an amazing makeup artist to replace her.

    ReplyDelete