December 6, 2010

Voile Holiday Shop ^^ Just To Brighten The Mood^^

Haii Belle-Stardolls. Rules here have changed so my post will be more regular. If there is anything on my fashion posts you'd like to see, comment here, if not, comment anyway i like it :)


This is the new Voile Holiday Shop staying here until the 31st. It's not as good as last years one but the shoes are nice :) Haha.

Although Stardoll's getting that Christmas greediness again, as you can see in the picture, the gold tree... 60 Stardollars! I got that FREE last year so don't buy it if you want to save money for the Christmas Holidays.



Hmm.. it's ok I guess. I would give it a 7/10 rating, fashionable but not me personally.
Be Safe, Stop Hacking
Megannn xx


4 comments:

  1. I agree. The tree is overpriced. Not only that but there are only a few things I actually would buy. The 2nd floor is too "pretty and girly" for me, I prefer the 1st one. But the quality is nice and so are the prices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes the tree is way to overpriced also please use your new banner it is posted bellow in one of the posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. LAST YEAR THEY GAVE IT OUT FOR FREE BUT NOW IT IS 60SD WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i knoww it's soo greedy :) xx

    ReplyDelete