January 27, 2011

New Writer

Hello everyone! :] I am a new writer and my name is alexapie90 and i am here to write about many things! :] Here is a list of them:

1. Stardoll Makeovers
2. Taaz Makeovers
3. Stardoll Gossip
4. Stardoll Trends
5. Stardoll Hot Cheap Looks For Non-ss
6. Stardoll Cheap Looks For Ss
7. Compotitions

So i write about 7 things :] I think i might start by doing a taaz makeover! :] Taaz.com (Visit it! Its an amazing site!)


So here it is:




What do you think? :] Want me to give your stardoll account a makeover with taaz? Post a picture of your medoll below and i will! :] 

Thx so comment below on what you think! :]

Xoxo
Alexa



9 comments:

  1. thats pretty cool maybe just use the defalut text though because your text is a bit big :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :] Ok sure! :] Im such a great makeup artist on Taaz right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha cool could u do one of my medoll haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure :] Just visit me alexapie90 and send me a tinypic with a picture of your medoll's face :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. And make sure you have VERY SHORT HAIR ON IN THE PICTURE AND NO MAKEUP AND NO ACCESSORIES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need a makeover

    RUCHIK(in stardoll)
    Rachel (in real life)

    ReplyDelete