January 20, 2011

Please Sign Up :)

My club, Stardoll4Stars, was originally a boring club with 24 members. Now, I'm turning it into a modelling club competition. You have to sign up and I will pick 30 models that have the best sign ups to be the TOP 30 STARDOLL STARS! I will give you a challenge and you have to complete it. Whoever does NOT complete the job or did a BAD job will be eliminated. One model only. Sometimes I will do DOUBLE ELIMINATIONS but for now just ONE... To sign up, search for the club Stardoll4Stars or go to my page (purplesoda29) and look at my club, it should be there. Then once you've joined, click discussions and then click To Be A Model... Fill outthe form. Please DO NOT ASK when we will start Challenge 1. I will start when we have 40+ entries so I can pick and 3 managers. The managers job is a hard but good one too :) You have to help me manage and PICK THE bad challenge entries so WE can work together and MAKE SURE that 2011's STARDOLL STAR is the most smart, cute, funny, hot and best DOLL in all of Stardoll.com. To sign up for manager, search the club Stardoll4Stars or go to my page (purplesoda29) and look at my club. It should be there. Then once you've joined, click discussions and then click To Be A Manager. Fill out the form. Please sign up NOW! Tell YOUR FRIENDS! I need 40+ sign ups ASAP because I want to start as soon as possible! Thankyou :) Purplesoda29

No comments:

Post a Comment