February 4, 2011

Happy Birthday February Birthday Girls! FuzzyGirl125 Graphic.


The First Post! I Have Worked Hard On This, And Pretty Happy With This! You? Comment! I Welcome All Comments Only Nice Ones, (Obviously!) I've Been Working On This For About A Day Know And I Think It Was Worth It. Anyway, This Is Going To be A Good Month For These Two Girls! Yes! It's Their Birthday, Says It All In The Title! To The Left Stands PurpleSparkles To The Right deanguyer123 Check Them Out And Don't forget To Wish Them A Very, Very Happy Birthday! Birthday Wishes From Me And The Belle-Stardoll Team!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, i was so welcomed here! Thanks so much again! XX Love you everyone(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks heaps! :D I love the graphic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem, abbey and I were trying to look for people that had their birthday in February! happy birthday(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow awesome! can u make one for me as i was the medoll of the week for belle stardoll!! :D Of course, u don't have to but it would be awesome if u could

    ReplyDelete