February 23, 2011

Yeshcas
NEWS WRITER
belle-stardoll.blogsot.com


Hello everyone! Okay so I was just earning my Play&Earn cash like I do everyday and I realized that the top designers list was shortened. I refreshed the page thinking that my computer wasn't loading, and that was the confirmation I needed. So the list was like 4-5 rows long and 3 columns across, and now it's the top 5 designers. I personally think it's unfair because they have a lot more than 5 top designers. But I guess this just makes more competition and that means that a lot more fabulous designs will be made! That's the part I like (: So tell me what you think of this idea in the comment section.

BREAKING NEWS:
Now the list is back to normal. Will Stardoll ever make up their mind? The world may never know!

5 comments:

  1. now there's 12 people! maybe they are changing the site a bit. still.. ;] x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Bestfriends list does the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think with the top 5 that they have a more selective better list of designers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gb also changed it shows 3 messages instead of 3 messages + replys :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol...stardoll trying to update features.

    ReplyDelete