February 19, 2011

Hotest Designs

Heyy Guys,
I'm new here  and I'm the Designer Writer. So I will keep you up to date with all the Hotest Designs and all the hottest designers on stardoll. If you want to ask me a question or suggest something just post in the comments or you can email me at alanaarawrr@hotmail.com

So one of the hottest designs at the moment is: a tee shirt that says Twilight

I reckon it is quite nice, I love the way Twilight is written and how it is designed, if really suites it. It is designed by MissPaprika.

What do you think?

xxxAlanaaa

4 comments:

  1. I think it's nothing new ,but if it's what peopled liked then welll it's good i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the font, the way twilight is written. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah designers only use designs that are popular even though things get old xx

    ReplyDelete