February 12, 2011

I'm backk! xx

Haiiyaa! It's mee, momijigal911 and I'm heree again - and to stay! My exams aren't coming as fast as I thought so I felt like I needed to come back and havee somee fun again rather than BORIING revising. Offc it's really important but oh well :)
I'm writing about fashion forwards - basically trends that you need to look out for.
But first, I have had a little problem on Stardoll recently. It's about a girl pretending to be me and my friend BellaCullen4210 (with a zero "0" on the end)
See the thing is this girl is lying, swearing and being horrible to other members - these are against Stardoll rules. The doll's she made are called BellaCullen421O (with a capital "O" on the end) and momjijgal911. I have proof of her swearing, if you go to my blog you'll see the tinypic addresses you need to go to.
Lovee youu all,
Megggggan xx (momijigal911)

4 comments:

  1. Yay my first post and im 4th on the commentators! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ^^ thankss anomymous person - and ohh yeahh :) xx

    ReplyDelete