February 20, 2011

Yeshcas
NEWS WRITER

belle-stardoll.blogsot.com


Calling all Hannah Montana fans! Can you believe it guys? Live chat with the one and only Emily "Lily" Osment. If you have ever watched Hanna Montana on the Disney Channel you will know that Emily Osment plays Lily, BFF to Miley Cyrus, on the show. This is a great opportunity for all fans of her acting and music. I recommend you take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I also love the picture above. She looks really pretty! Tell me what you think of this live chat with Emily Osment in your comment! Bye bye.

3 comments:

  1. I have never been in a live chat i might see if it is on when i am online haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also posted questions but they never got answered, i found it was all the popular stardolls like ramsik and aadaa who got their answers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do you post a question ?

    ReplyDelete