February 24, 2011

Yeshcas
NEWS WRITER
belle-stardoll.blogsot.com

What is this? The latest furniture store! I absolutely love this store. The things are very Gothic and vintage. I think that Stardoll made a pretty good choice with making this store because all the new clothes stores, in my opinion, suck. I also love new furniture stores so that's just what I think. But the most important thing is knowing what you think, so leave a comment telling me what you think! Love? Hate? Not sure? I want to know!

4 comments:

  1. Agreed we needed new furntiture (well good furniture) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really nice actually but Im not into that goth stuff but yeah we did need more furniture x

    ReplyDelete
  3. dawnlibby6792/26/11, 5:49 AM

    cool post

    ReplyDelete
  4. dawnlibby6792/26/11, 5:51 AM

    yes i really like evening falls i have bought loads from there but it is not gonna be out in my suite fro uite a while

    ReplyDelete