March 24, 2011

Crazy for Hotbuys!!

Pick of the Day
Fudge Hot Buys Stripe Sweater
Fudge HotBuys stripe sweater
I love it!! I don't know why, I just do! I think it could look really good with the right accesorys. It is also graphically designed really well!! I can't wait to make an outfit out of this gorgeous sweater [I will porbably post a really good outfit including it soon!!]. I love how it's black and white, then suddenly bursts into colour with red, pinks, yellow, and green, it's so cute with that. You could use it for a cute outfit, or a stylish one. I love how the style of it is so just, almost perfect and could look good on pretty much anyone. Opinions in comments would be pretty cool :]




April HotBuys reveiw
I love them, sooo much!! All of them, not one of them do I dislike even slightly. I am falling head over heels for th glasses, the ring [snakes!!] and the shoes, plus the clothes are totally lust-worthey. I am opsessing over this collection! OBSESSING! Seriously, I haven't seen a HotBuys collection this good in a while now, so it's really great to have this collection come out. The details, the colours, the.. the..  the everything about this collection! My thoughts on this collection are very positive! I rate this collection- 9.5/10. You have done well Stardoll, you have done well... Your opinion on it, yes please!! -Leave your opinions in comments!! 

I normally do three  articles but I'm not today because I might post a few more fashion things :] Also sorry for not posting for a while, I just didn't get around to it, so I will post a lot more often. 
-Holly




1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you. they're so ahmazing! I love the neon colors and everything else. the best hb I've ever seen.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete