March 27, 2011

Interview with KWcat

How would you describe your style?
My style is different every day. Depends on my mood! :) I dress how I feel! :)

What inspires you to create your designs?
Many things inspire me when it comes to designing. My favorite colors, my friends suggestions, things I Iove.... :)

Is your style on the outside world similar to your stardoll style?
My style on the outside world is kind of similar to my stardolls style.

What are some must-haves in starplaza at the moment?
My must-haves in starplaza for the moment is definitely the newest collection of PPQ! :) When my stardoll feels like dressing up that's what she wears! :):):)


A fashion tip for the stardolls out there: My fashion tip for stardolls now is dress however you like, whatever makes you the happiest! :):):)
Thanks so much Miki :) KWcat, aka Alicia
Check out some of KWcat's awesome designs at her starbazzar!
I'd like to say a HUGE thankyou to KWcat (Alicia) for allowing us
to interview her. She's an amazing person and I think a lot of us look up to her as our role-model.
xx Miki
P.S: Do you have someone you want us to interview? Post them in the comments and I'll get back to you!

6 comments:

  1. Omg this is is cool!!
    I love KWCat!
    Next week you should do The2Glams. I love them!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's heaps good well done on getting the interview

    ReplyDelete
  3. shutthefrontdoor4/2/11, 1:30 PM

    i love KWcat how did u get to interview her????????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg shut the front door, that's wat rachel zoe says

    ReplyDelete
  5. keira-v ile röpörtaj yapınn

    ReplyDelete