March 22, 2011

Yeshcas
NEWS WRITER
belle-stardoll.blogsot.com

Hello everyone! So I was browsing around Stardoll, looking for something new and interesting, and I came across a very interesting and new campaign on Stardoll. It's Earth Hour on Stardoll! It's not exactly Stardoll's Earth Hour, their just promoting it. I think it's really cool that Stardoll is advertising something like this because "saving" the Earth is a top priority for out generation and Stardoll made a great move. I, for one, will fight my addiction to electricity and the internet and turn off my lights for 1 whole hour. Anyone else going green? Please leave a comment telling me what you think of this idea, and bye bye!

1 comment:

  1. i might be depends though, i have a verry busy life so yes i will try ;] x

    ReplyDelete