March 20, 2011

Youtube

I've been looking at Youtube a lot recently and have been noticing some amazing people on there.
This girl (In the vid below) is my cousin Lily and she would love if you could watch and subscribe to her channel!
















She has been working hard and making heaps of videos! (Not all are uploaded) It would mean heaps to her if you could subscribe or view! Thanks heaps!
Here's the link to her channel! Just click here to visit it!
P.S I'm featured in some! E.g Fast talking

Also don't forget to check out my youtube channel hollyissofly (click here to go to it)
It is only new so I have only uploaded one video but I am planning on uploading another one soon :] Please subscribe to my channel, thanks. Also, don't forget to look out for my fashion posts here on belle-stardoll!!

-Holly

3 comments:

  1. Soo cute! I loved the video. How old is she? XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's 11 years old. Pleeeaaasseee look at the rest of her videos on her channel! She has been advertising heaps and it doesn't seem to be helping.

    ReplyDelete