April 7, 2011

                                         
Hi everyone! I’ve tried a new format, I don’t know, you like? But this post is because I haven’t done ANY posts lately, this is a sort of graphic, but this is for the new shop(s) on stardoll, Nails! So I made a graphic/fashion post, I hope you like.
Ok, on four nails use nail stickers, or paint leopard prints on four of the nails, on the nail polish free nail, paint/stick a zebra print over it, zebras are black with white stripes, so that might be easier for you somehow. Then, of course this is optional, add a little nail jewel on the nail that has a zebra stipe on it.
And that’s it! Hope you like it!
-xxx Belle
Hi everyone! I’ve tried a new format, I don’t know, you like? But this post is because I haven’t done ANY posts lately, this is a sort of graphic, but this is for the new shop(s) on stardoll, Nails! So I made a graphic/fashion post, I hope you like.
Ok, on four nails use nail stickers, or paint leopard prints on four of the nails, on the nail polish free nail, paint/stick a zebra print over it, zebras are black with white stripes, so that might be easier for you somehow. Then, of course this is optional, add a little nail jewel on the nail that has a zebra stipe on it.
And that’s it! Hope you like it!
-xxx Belle

       
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment