May 1, 2011

Miss Belle-Stardoll!

The last one was a fail so here's this months!
You can enter here and in the new TAB!
all you have to do is follow this blog and follow the rules!

Rules:
1.EVERYONE is allowed to participate if their following.
2.The theme is MAKE A SCENERY ....
3.Remember to work with the hair and make up if needed....Accesorize but remain stylish!!!
4.TAKE A PRINT SCREEN OF YOUR SCENERY and upload it on tinypic/photboucket etc etc
5.DO NOT BREAK ANY OF THE RULES if you want your entry to be taken under consideration!!

And fill out this form:
User:
Best feature:
Why do you want to win:
What do you want to win:
Tinypic/photobucket of scenery:
Rave♥

1 comment:

  1. User: momijigal911
    Best feature: Face
    Why do you want to win: Because I came 2nd last time and now I have more confidence, ideas and creativity. Also I think I will be able to bring another level to the whole competition and be out of the box and unique.
    What do you want to win: I don't mind, Stardollars, SS maybe I don't know.
    Tinypic of scenery: It's in the Belle-Stardoll club called New York and the tinypic is: http://tinypic.com/r/dy3y1/7

    ReplyDelete