June 11, 2011

Things to do when you are Bored!

Hey guys,

When people write in GB's I see things like "I am bored" and "There is nothing to do".

Well, with this amazing list you will never be bored again....

1. Bake a cake
2. Give yourself a makeover
3. Draw a picture with the hand opposite hand to the one you right with
4. Create a new outfit
5. Act like a spy
6. GO ON STARDOLL
7. VISIT BELLE STARDOLL
8. Go down to the local store and buy things to make a potion (Potion: Random mix of ingredients) 
9. Randomly sing and dance around your room
10. Click here to see way more fun things you can do!


Hope this helped,

Chocolateecidna xx

3 comments:

  1. I love the ideas I will defiantly use more of them when I'm bored

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol bake a cake.. ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr...lol wat is "bake a cake"?

      Delete