June 11, 2011

Updates;

Okay so I was thinking that I haven't really been all that active and stuff with the blog recentally and we have also lost alot of the activity on Here so since we have just got 200 followers (yay) I am going to start doing more for the blog okay so a few things will be comming to the blog this comming week and hey will be..
+ Weekly top commentor (active blog member the week)
+ Doll of the day (medoll of the day)
+ send it in (I'll explain)
+ Links to writers suites
+ Banners for the writers (yay)
+ More posts
And last but not least a contest
Okay so they are all the ideas I thought of for the blog we are also getting a new banner + layout soon so get excited, and now I am going to explain what send it in is going to be all about...
Okay so I was thinking about how we could get more stories and stuff in the blog from people who are not just writers so I thought you could all send all your stories and stuff to my stardoll email and I could publish it on the blog for you examples of stuff you could send in to me could be like your cg banners that you make your latest news on something, someone trying to hack you a hacker story werid pekoe on chat and maybe some nice outlets you found on stardoll so basically you can send anything stardoll realated to me and it would be published anyways I think I have written a little to much now so tell me what you think of all this in the comments.
Xx Abbey / lollymollygoo

2 comments:

  1. Awesome idea's, I will see if I can send you anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay cool I will put my stardoll email up later

    ReplyDelete