August 31, 2011

Independence Day in My Country


Well hello again readers! So, I will post about a not so relevant to Stardoll post. It's about the Independence day in my country. So yeah, it's 31st August 2011, the special day to Malaysians, like me. Well I was excited about this. I waited for this for months and it's here! Flags and banners everywhere in the cities and villages. Well yeah, this year, it is 2 special festivals in 1 day, that is:

~Hari Raya Aidilfitri/ Eid Ul Fitr/ Eid Mubarak

~Hari Kemerdekaan Ke-54/ 54th Independence Day



Well they are clearly shown in the Google Logo:
Malaysian Independence Day

So yeah, I'd like to wish my country a happy Independence day.

xx.Leanne|chai_bbs


1 comment:

  1. It's not my first time to pay a visit this website, i am browsing this site dailly and obtain nice data from here everyday.

    my web site legitimate work from home opportunities

    ReplyDelete