August 10, 2011

Miss Stardoll World

Miss Stardoll World
MSW starts in 3 weeks.
Well, this is the Schedule:



AUGUST 29: 1ST ROUND MSW VOTING BEGINS!

  • You may vote for anyone!
  • Vote as many times as you like
  • You can only vote for a specific person once per day
  • You must have at least 400 Starpoints and a confirmed email to vote

MID SEPTEMBER: 1ST ROUND VOTING ENDS / SEMI FINAL VOTING BEGINS!

  • 680 Semi finalists in total
  • 20 Semi Finalists from the 30 most voted for countries (you can only vote for those in your own country)
  • 20 Semi Finalists from each of the 4 continents: America, Europe, Africa & Asia (you can only vote for those in your own continent)

LATE SEPTEMBER: SEMI FINAL VOTING ENDS / MSW FINALISTS ANNOUNCED

  • 34 Finalists in total
  • 1 Finalist from each of the 30 countries (Miss Stardoll Country Winners)
  • 1 Finalist from each of the 4 continents (Continental Queens)

LATE SEPTEMBER: FINAL VOTING BEGINS...

  • You may vote for anyone!

MID OCTOBER: MISS STARDOLL WORLD 2011 WILL BE CROWNED!

Miss Stardoll World Prizes will be announced shortly...



^And this is the Grand Prize: iPod Touch!

I see a lot on Facebook about this. I know it has been posted for long. My computer wasn't working well. So, I ended up posting late.

I'll post the prizes soon. I'm trying to find it!

xx.Leanne|chai_bbs





5 comments:

  1. Could you vote me when the time comes? Curlycupcake3 Tell me if I deserve it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran last year but I knew I would not get pasted the first round as I was new....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vote GirlyYoungDiva Miss Stardoll World ! She is amazing person and really deserves it

    AND BTW PRIZES ARE :The winner of MSW will win 1000 Stardollars, 2000 Starcoins, Exclusive Crown, Exclusive Sash, A full wardrobe of clothes and an invitation to post articles on the Stardoll Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon, if you say that, I'll just post it without giving any credits since it's an anon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey vote me for miss stardoll wrold this year my user naem is XsugarbabyX

    ReplyDelete