August 4, 2011

MSW 2011 Starting in 4 weeks!

Hello readers! Sorry that I didn't post in days :S So, Miss Stardoll World is finally back! I waited for this for a long time! I didn't knew it's MSW again! So, I got a picture here from Miss Stardoll World's Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/missstardollworld <---Click on 'Like' to 'Like' the page!

And guess what? From a 5 minute research, I found these on Twitter and Facebook:

5zzqy.jpg
6hwrt.jpg
Well I think these are not relevant to the topic, but still, you'll like them!
5zzqy.jpg
^JCP Teen Store :O In USA.
5zzqy.jpg
^Meet Milton, Stardoll's Bulldog.

I guess this is the end of the post. See ya!

xx.Leanne|chai_bbs


4 comments:

  1. YOUR 2 DAYS LATE?
    be quicker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks for posting and aww stardoll have a dog cutems :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know if they sell Stardoll giftcards?

    ReplyDelete