September 24, 2011

It's nice to be back.

As some of you may know, my laptop recently blew up. Which restricted my writing. BUT now i can be active enough to post often.

FIRST THINGS FIRST :

Who is still writing for this Blog? i NEED to know, very soon. or I'll just restart and EVERY active member will be taken off and replaced. POST YOUR JOB PLEASE!

SECONDLY :

We need a WHOLE lot of new writers. just post this form if you want to do a job! [HOT BUYS IS TAKEN!]

Stardoll Name :
Job you want to do :
Experience (Eg. other blogs you've worked for) :
Why do you want to work with Belle-Stardoll? :


That should be all. Thanks.

~Rave♥

8 comments:

  1. Hey! It's Hazel here, and i'm just confirming my position as Free Item writer. I haven't posted in awhile due to studies and heaps of school exams, but now the school holidays have come ashore and i have much more spare time for writing on this blog. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told Lollymollygoo a while ago that I quit because I ran out for ideas for advice. Sorry for the inconvenience, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am doing Snap Shot! I post once a week. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. miss_loved_rebo9/25/11, 11:06 AM

    Hazel - ok

    Kate - ),:

    Miki - I understand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really am sorry, I would still like to write for the blog but just not the advice writer as because as I said before I ran out of topics. If there is any other job you want me to do I would greatly consider it!

    Kate x

    PS She has not taken away my writing privileges so you will not have to re-add me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. miss_loved_rebo9/26/11, 10:10 PM

    Kate - /I/ haven't taken your privileges away. I'm in charge of keeping all the writers OK and writing. Abbey just deducts privileges when they've broken rules.
    we'll find another job for you. just hang tight.
    ~Rave♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool, but I am so sorry because you will have to re-add me with a different account. The account I used has been hacked and deleted. I logged in yesterday and found out. Stupid hackers! I will post my new email when I create it.

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, my new email is kate.chocolateecidna@hotmail.com

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete