September 3, 2011

Snap Shot - Katie.R17






This week's Snap Shot is from Katie.R17. This outfit is adorable! I just can't get enough of it! Have a look for yourself and tell me what you think about it in the comments.


























This outfit includes

  • Decades Coco Hat 7sd
  • Archive Silk Shirt 6sd
  • Amy Claire Strapless Dress 2sd (price may change)
  • Elle Extra Wide Belt 1sd (price may change)
  • Voile Multi Beaded Necklace 40sc
  • Rio Stitch Detailed Platforms 9sd
  • Designed by Katie.R17 Black Platforms 5sd

Click here to visit Katie.R17

Do you think you've got style? Leave a message in the comments and I'll check out your outfit which could be Snap Shot.

Kayla xx

1 comment:

  1. I like everything except the flower with the hat. It's really cute though :)

    I'd like to submit my outfit I guess lol...

    ReplyDelete