September 30, 2011

What the hell?

so i got offered a job with Show Us Your Talent by .emma.x. and here's what it said.

"SUYT is Show US Your Talent... can you please send me your blogger email address so you can be added to the blog?
It might be a bit of a problem that you're going to be away for camp but I'm sure it will be okay

People in the SUYT are:

angel_of_HIM
gabby1822
xxlovexx
and myself

You should add them "

THEN SHE SAYS

"Sorry, we can't have you on the team because your going on your camp, but we will contact you if we have a free space."


me : "so you saying, i can't be a part of something HUGE because of a 4 day camp? a /4/ DAY camp?
*facebrick*
well here's my email anyway. [EMAIL]. hope you have second thoughts."


SERIOUSLY? WTF?i am disappoint -.-'

~Rave♥

4 comments:

  1. omg! are you serious? rip off. they are so stupid! and you cant do that thing after 4 days? :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bella.B YEP.
    i was 1 out of 91 and they had to throw one of my biggest dreams RIGHT OUT THE DOOR.
    i was looking so forward to working with them!
    I'm rising loosing the whole of my right arm to go on this camp, i think they can live for 4 days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That seriously, /Sucks/ -.- I'd be so annyoed if that happened to me :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. JUST GOT BACK AND GUESS WHAT?
    the girl that got it instead of me just added me to fucking rub it in.
    UP YOURS SUYT.

    ReplyDelete