November 10, 2011

Fuzzy Leopard Print Hat


I think you'll like this one! I really do like this Hat type thing and guess what?! It is worn by Jessi J as she got out of Hospital! I was wondering why Hospital.. but, i found out she had broken her leg. Which i think is quiet unusual as for a International Sensation. It's 82starcoins, which I find fascinating, as most of these type items are Worth quiet alot.. So, here it is;

So, i actually really like it! I love it how there's little ears && all ^-^
What do you think? Comment! c:

Love,
Bekk.

5 comments:

  1. I think they r sold out now cuz i cant seem to find it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anyone have them? Pleaseeee? ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  3. who hass itttt

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://presentatiemaker.blogspot.com Is A Great Site For Stardoll Presentation !!

    ReplyDelete