December 11, 2011

How To Make A Catwalk Winning Outfit

Ok so I think a lot of you want to win catwalk, right?
Well I thought I'd show you how to make a catwalk winning outfit!

Step 1- Chose a colour, I have chosen blue-


Step 2- Pick out clothes and accessories of the same colour-


Step 3- Pick out the clothes you like best-
Step 4- Make it unique because, if you just have the outfit above, it would have been seen before and probably not get many votes, so create something unique! I have used the same skirt a few times to make a long skirt. In this outfit I have used the Blue Faux Feather Skirt, Blue Rose Bodice (both from film theory) and the Miss Sixty Zela Clutch. No need to use the shoes, as they won't be seen!
So using these four easy steps, you can create a unique, catwalk winning outfit!!

xox Georgia

16 comments:

  1. thats a very very good post thanks Georgia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. there good tips. thanks for the post, imma gonna follow this blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing! Thanks for the tips. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome i was thinking it was a super star thing but theese tips are for everyone!!!!
    ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that outfit soo cool ;DDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks 4 the tips

    ReplyDelete
  7. Qestion: Is it important the time when we save our medolls in the album?

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool this is hepful:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. thx for the tips! hey guys plz visit my stardoll account called Cherry104sweet thx :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. where did you get that outfit so i can buy all of it!!!! XD
    :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Save me in your album ^^ - tedzityy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Save me in your album ^^ - tedzityy

    ReplyDelete