April 15, 2012

I'm a new writer!

Hey Guys, I'm Corrina and I'm one of your new writers!

I actually had been a writer on this blog before, but I deleted my Google account after my first post! Not knowing deleting my Google account would delete jobs on blogs as well, I accidentally removed myself from Belle Stardoll! :(

But, if you should know, here are some things you should know about me:

-I'm 13.
-I'm from Melbourne, Australia.
-I am in year 7.
-I own another blog called www.stardollssecrets13.blogspot.com
-I like to make music videos and all sorts of videos.
-I like making graphics and advanced photography on my computer.
-I have a MacBookPro.
-I have a YouTube channel called GlitteryDiamonds I share with my friend.
-I post Stardoll Videos on YouTube
-I love stardoll!

So you will be seeing a lot more from me in the future, but if you want to see one of my graphics, this is one:

So thanks for reading and I'll post later!
xx Corrina!

No comments:

Post a Comment