April 20, 2012

My YouTube Channel.

If you guys didn't know, I have a YouTube account and I post Stardoll Videos on it! It's really awesome! I finished making one just before and I'm waiting for it to upload right now! The video was a makeup tutorial on Taylor Swift inspired makeup. If you guys didn't know also, I loooveeeee Taylor Swift. I went to her concert! She was awesome! :) ANYWAYS! I share my account with my friend Adele, and I mainly make the videos. I have made every video except her introducing me video. I have made Stardoll Videos like:


-How To Make Wigs on Stardoll in Star Jewellery 
-Makeup Tutorial: Ocean Eyes.
-Makeup Tutorial: Katniss Everdeen's District 12 look.
-Makeup Tutorial: Beautiful Admiration.
-How to Watch Demi Lovato's Stay Strong Documentary.


I'm in love with the Hunger Games, if you don't know :DDDD


Anyways.


FYI, this post was meant to be about the makeup on the video but I'll do that next post :)
xxx
Corrina


OHH PS!! I FORGOT TO GIVE YOU MY YOUTUBE NAME!! ON YOUTUBE I'M
GlitteryDiamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment