April 18, 2012

New banner and layout

I have been recently looking for a graphic designer as most of you would know but today I was rather bored so I decided to make my own banner for a change which took me well forever to make I guess its okay for a person who doesn't really make graphics but I don't really like the hair I kinda failed that, anyways I decided to make the blog a aqua greenish colour this time something a little different also if anyone is still interested in being a writer we have Free Iteams and Spoilers open but apart from that everything I can really think of is taken also I am thinking of holding more contests and more oftern as I can finally afford prizes for these contests as I am not spending as much stardollars so if anyone has any suggestions, ideas or feedback feel free to comment thanks.
- lollymollygoo

1 comment: